Student at SEDU
We at the Swedish Defence University are happy that you have chosen to study here and want you to feel at home. Feel free to look around at the information gathered here, as we hope that it will be useful to you before and during your studies.
The Student and Education Department
The Student and Education Department (Forsknings,- utbildnings- och studentavdelningen, FUS) deals with the following issues:
- Study and Career Guidance.
- Admission and Eligibility.
- Ladok (Student Records).
- Graduation and Degree Certificates.
- International Exchanges.
- Equal Treatment.
- Syllabi and Programme Syllabi.
- Course Catalogue and Information.
Where to find us
You will find us at Drottning Kristinas väg 25. Note that you will need a pass to get in, so let us know in advance who you would like to meet so that we can make an appointment.
Our study advisors have their offices at Drottning Kristinas väg 37, behind the reception area.
E-mail for students
- firstname.lastname@example.org (study counselling)
- email@example.com (studying with disabilities)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (admission/entry requirements)
- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Ladok/study certificates)
- email@example.com (our international Master programmes)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Erasmus+, exchange studies)
Box 278 05
115 93 Stockholm
Telephone: (+46) 08- 553 425 00