From Soft Power to Hot War – What the War in Ukraine Means for the World Order
The Swedish Defence University takes part in the very first World Academic Forum Stockholm Summit.
In May 2022, it’s time for the world premiere of the World Academic Forum Stockholm Summit. Academics and artists from all over the world will gather in interesting constellations at all of Stockholm’s 18 independent universities.
The Swedish Defence University participates on May 19 with a seminar that is also possible to attend online.
Participants in the seminar "From Soft Power to Hot War – What the War in Ukraine Means for the World Order":
- Malena Britz, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Associate Professor in Political Science
- Kjell Engelbrekt, Professor in Political Science
- Jacob Westberg, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer in War Studies
- Stephanie Winkler, PhD in Political Science and International Relations
- Antoine Bousquet, Associate Professor Senior Lecturer in Political Science, Moderator
About World Academic Forum Stockholm Summit
Stockholm’s united academia comes together for four days (17-20 May) to manifest the importance of academia to society. A wide range of activities with an interdisciplinary focus will be presented in a joint program. Current research issues will be addressed in new and creative ways. Researchers and academics from around the globe are invited and offered the opportunity to discuss solutions for the global challenges of our time and future.
The World Academic Forum Stockholm Summit is founded and run by Stockholms Akademiska Forum – 18 universities and the City of Stockholm.